Roasting Spaghetti Squash is delicious but time consuming. If you want a quick way to get that spaghetti squash ready for use with your spaghetti sauce, try microwaving it.
- First, using a sharp heavy knife, peirce the spaghetti squash about 4-6 times on each side. It is very tough to cut into the raw squash, so be careful.
- Next, microwave on high power for 4-5 minutes (4 if on the smaller size, 5 if on the larger size).
- Then, rotate the squash and microwave for 5-7 minutes (5 for smaller or 7 for larger) on 60% power.
- Again, rotate the squash and microwave for 5 (5 for smaller or 7 for larger) more minutes on 60% power.
- Last, let it rest in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Slice and prepare as usual.
So Easy and Fast! ENJOY!