This Pork Chops & Peppers Chinese Style Recipe is so quick and easy. Only 15 minutes from start to finish, even the rice takes longer to cook!
Pork Chops & Peppers Chinese Style
- 6 Pork chops (boneless, sliced thin)
- 3/4 cups Oil (I prefer a mixture of vegetable and coconut)
- 3 dashes Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Onions (cut up)
- 1 cup Mixed Sweet Peppers (cut up)
- 1/4 cup Panda Brand Lo Mein Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lee Kum Kee Spare Rib Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Vermouth
- 1 tablespoon Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
I really do love cooking, but not every meal can be complicated. Actually, most meals need to be quick since I work full time and need to have a way to make fresh and healthy dinners for my family without the fuss and muss.
This recipe does use oil, but because the chops aren’t breaded, not a lot of the oil is absorbed into the pork. This recipe could easily be adjusted to add additional vegetables like zucchini, squash, carrots, etc. Just use your imagination.
Most of my Chinese recipes are of a different cooking style than this. I don’t know what made me cook it this way, but it was so darn delicious that I know I’ll be trying other combinations.
Ok, enough preamble. Enjoy!