Simple, easy and perfect for any occasion. Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe is going to be a go to recipe for you.
Spaghetti Pasta Salad
|By author||Dish Ditty Recipes|
- 1/2 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 1 2/3 cup Italian dressing (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1lb spaghetti (cooked and rinsed in cool water)
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 zucchini (diced)
|Mix vegetables together with 2/3 cup Italian dressing, 1/2 tsp. Salad Supreme seasoning, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese. Toss to coat. Add cooked and rinsed spaghetti, remaining 1 cup Italian dressing, and 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Toss together to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Sprinkle lightly with Salad Supreme before serving.|
2 thoughts on “Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe”
I love your website and I want you to know I love this salad. It is our favorite summer salad. I always add a 28oz. can of crushed or diced tomatoes to it and it is really a good addition. Thanks for all the great recipes.
That just made my day. Thank you Linda!